APPLICATION AND RENEWAL FORM
This form is designed to be used on line. Please complete it and use the ‘Submit’ button at the base of the form. If you have any difficulties with the form our Webmaster (Stuart McCullough) is always happy to help - his contact details are on the Committee Page.
It is equally important that all payments are made by BACS or cheque.
Failure to follow the above not only involves officers of the Club in considerable extra work but can result in your membership details and payment information being incorrectly recorded or worse, not recorded at all.
NOTE: For details on classes of membership please refer to the Constitution by clicking here.
CLICK HERE for Guidance Notes concerning completion of this application/renewal form.
If ‘Other’ enter title on right
Spouse/Partner's name (for joint memberships)
Spouse/Partner’s email address (if separate club emails required - the first email address will always be included)
DETAILS OF CHILDREN (FOR CADET MEMBERS ONLY). Details of any additional children can be entered in comment box at base of this form.
1. If the date does not scroll back as far as you need, enter the earliest year possible then repeat to get and earlier date.
2. Children between the ages of 10 and 18 joining as cadets in their own right are not required to pay an entrance fee and neither are students.
Name (for Cadet Members)
Child's date of birth
Name of second child
Date of birth of second child
Name of third child
Date of birth of third child
YOUR MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
To see the Membership Section of the Constitution click HERE
Dinghy storage ashore
Dinghy rack storage
Mooring (if already allocated)
If you have already paid a deposit (e.g. for your mooring) please enter amount in the box on the right.
FRIDAY EVENING DINGHY TRAINING SESSIONS
For information on dinghy training sessions CLICK HERE
Full name (First attendee)
Full name (Second attendee)
Full name (Third attendee)
Full name (Fourth attendee)
CHARGE FOR TRAINING
TOTAL OF ALL FEES DUE as a round figure (having allowed for any deposit that you have already paid) without using £ sign or .00
If you wish to be added to the waiting list for a mooring,or if you are already on the waiting list and wish to remain on it, please click on box to the right.
NOTE: Please check your maths in this section before submitting the form. Errors are easily made, are difficult to rectify and cause unnecessary work for the Treasurer.
DETAILS OF MEMBER’S CRAFT
Name of boat
MMSI ( If applicable)
Location of Boat
Boat builder and model
Length in metres
Beam in metres
Draught in metres
DETAILS OF TENDER
Please click on the box adjacent to the descriptions below indicating the areas where your can help the Club. Additional information may be given in the ‘comments box’ below if required.
Help with cruising activities
Support for dinghy training
Safety boat operation
Officer of the Day
PLEASE PAY THE TOTAL FEE BY:
BACS (That is bank transfer e.g. by Internet Banking)
Bank Sort Code: 40-44-05, Account Number: 00853569, Account Name: Weir Quay Sailing Club
Please use your name as a reference so that we can be sure to identify you.
By Cheque. made payable to Weir Quay Sailing Club
Membership Officer Weir Quay Sailing Club
Higher Birch Farm, Bere Alston, Yelverton, Devon PL20 7BY
If you wish to add any comment please type them in the space below
By submitting this form you are:
1. undertaking to maintain adequate insurance cover for 3rd party risks & salvage charges for your yacht and/or dinghy.
2. accepting that you are responsible for the condition and adequacy of your mooring.
3. giving your permission for your contact, yacht and mooring details to be held in the WQSC database (these will only be used for WQSC’s administration & communication with club members)
4. giving permission for your details to be added to the paper Directory of Members which is posted to all members of the Club along with the club calendar and tide tables and, pending publication of your details in the printed directory, for those details to be published on the Members Only page of the Club Website.
ARE YOU HUMAN?
Type the letters you see.
Use Reset button to clear form in order to start again.
Clicking on Submit will send your form to the Club.
Due to recent security issues, after you successfully submit this form, you will be re-directed to a Serif Web Resources page and asked to fill a second “reCaptcha” security box. Once you have validated the form you will be shown a summary of the data being submitted to the Membership Secretary. This indicates that you have successfully completed the process!